Concrete sealing Melbourne
Using concrete flooring is not only considerably cheaper than other options, but it also gives a rustic and aesthetic look to your home.
Unfortunately, much like any other building material and its wear and tear with time, concrete is no different. Soon, you will start to notice stains, cracks, and fading colour.
This situation is where a professional service like OZ Gutter Pro steps in to restore your concrete and prevent future damage.
How We Work
To give you a comprehensive look into what you are paying for, we will break down the steps we take to seal your concrete.
- Clear the Space: We will come in and help remove all your belongings from the area, whether it is your garage, pavement, patio, (etc.), to clear the space for concrete sealing to follow.
- Deep Cleaning: Before we can analyze the extent of damage on your concrete, it is essential to clean correctly. All grease, dirt, and grime need to clear off to enable the sealer to work.
- Concrete Cleaning: Once the area is dry, we use a concrete cleaner like phosphoric acid to scrub the surface using a brush. We thoroughly rinse off the cleaner and leave the space to dry once again.
- Filling the Cracks: Now is the time to attack those pesky cracks in your concrete that have been bothering you. We fill in the gaps and even out the surface using caulk before leaving it to cure and dry.
- Pour the Sealer: Finally, we pour the sealer chosen to fit your requirements best. We evenly distribute the solution onto your surface and leave it to dry- and finished.
The Choice of Sealer
Each home is unique; hence we use different concrete sealers for various purposes, budgets and locations.
The application process for each sealer varies, and we will supervise the entire process from beginning till the solution is dry.
It is one of the most inexpensive option available on the market. Water-based acrylic is used for indoor spaces, while the solvent-based one is great for a deep and transparent finish outdoors.
This solution is not only durable, but it comes in different colors if you want to change your space's look. Epoxy will protect your concrete against weather conditions, foot traffic and abrasion.
The coating from this sealer is twice as thick as acrylic, and even protects your surfaces from UV rays. You can choose from a matte, semi-glossy, or glossy finish.
Our main goal is to ensure customer satisfaction, which is why we provide you with all the details during consultation.
We will only begin working once you are sure of your decision and answer all your questions.
Why Choose Professional Concrete Sealing Services
Although it is possible to seal your concrete yourself, a professional service will elongate your concrete's life before the next maintenance check.
It is better to spend money once working with us, instead of investing large sums into tools and chemicals yourself – with the risk of doing an ineffective job.
Our Holistic Concrete Selling Service
You can ultimately put your faith in our brand, as we promise:
- 10-year craft
- Fully licensed and insured work
- No-obligation quote